An autoresponder is a computer application that automatically responds to emails. There are a variety of autoresponders available, some of which are simple to operate and others which are more complicated. This tutorial will walk you through the steps to set up your Autoresponder in your cPanel.
A cPanel is a control panel that gives you access to a variety of tools for editing your website and its settings. You decide how your website will appear to consumers or “end users” through the cPanel, and you have complete control over a variety of operations. The cPanel dashboard is renowned for being incredibly user-friendly and letting anyone, including non-techies, to do whatever they want with it.
With that in mind, let’s look at what you’ll need to do to set up Autoresponder for your email account using cPanel, as well as where you can get the information you’ll need.
You must first log into your cPanel account. After that, look for the “Email” option and select the “Autoresponders” tool from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a new page, where you’ll find the button for adding new autoresponders, as well as a list of all your existing autoresponders.
To set up a new autoresponder for your email account, you need to click on the “Add Autoresponder” button.
After you select this, a menu of options will appear on the screen for you to customize. Let’s have a look at what they do:
- The “Interval” parameter specifies how long the Autoresponder should wait before responding to the same email address again. When someone sends you an email multiple times, this parameter sets how often a message should be sent to the same sender.
- You must type your email address in the “Email” setting. You must choose who the message is sent from under the “From” setting, so you can either use your own name or someone else’s, depending on your needs.
- You enter the subject of the automatic email that the Autoresponder will send in the “Subject” field. “In a meeting,” for example.
- You should write the content of the automated message in the “Body” setting. You may do this by creating a custom HTML body that contains numerous links, images, and other content. This is where people usually post information like when they return from vacation.
- The last two options, the “Stay” and “Stop” boxes, are used to specify when the Autoresponder should start responding and when it should stop. This means you will no longer have to manually switch it on and off.
Leave A Comment