The User Manager feature enables you to manage subaccount access to services from one convenient interface. These services include: Email, FTP, Web desk.
- Login to cPanel
- In the PREFERENCES area of the home screen, click User Manager
- Click Add User.
- Under Basic Information, complete the following options:
- In the Name text box, type a display name for the subaccount.
- In the Username text box, type the username.
- In the Domain list box, select the domain for the username.
- Under Security Information, select one of the following options:
1)The user will set the account password: Select this option if you want the user to set his or her own password.
2)Set the user’s password: Select this option if you want to set the password yourself. Type the password in the Password and Confirm Password text boxes. Alternatively, you can click Generate and cPanel generates a strong, random password for you. (User Manager synchronizes the password across all of the enabled services (e-mail, FTP, and Web Disk) for the subaccount.)
- Under Services, enable or disable the following services:
- To enable e-mail, under Email click the slider, and then set the mailbox quota
- To enable FTP, under FTP click the slider, and then set the storage quota and home directory.
- To enable web disk, under Web Disk click the slider, and then set the home directory and permissions.
- Click create. Use Manager creates the user.