You can use file manager to search for files or any set of files. To search for a file you can use the following steps;
- In the top-right corner of the File Manager main window, select the location to search for the file in the Search list box. You can search for files in the following locations:
- In all of your files (that is, in your home directory and in all subdirectories beneath it).
- In only your public_html directory.
- In the current directory.
- In the text box, type the name of the file that you want to find, and then click Go.