How to upload a file to your website using cPanel
- Login to cPanel
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager
- In the File Manager main window, navigate to the directory where you want to upload the file.
- Click the Upload icon then the File Upload page appears.
- To overwrite a file on the server that has the same filename, select the Overwrite existing files check box.
- Click Select File
- Navigate to the file’s location on your computer and then double-click the file
- For each additional file you want to upload, repeat steps 5 through to 8