This article describes how to change your cPanel password. It’s advisable you change the password when you first set up your web site, and then periodically after.
To change your cPanel password, follow the outlined steps;
- Login to cPanel
- In the PREFERENCES section of the cPanel home screen, click Password & Security
- In the Old Password text box, type your current password.
- In the New Password text box, type the new password that you want.
- In the New Password (Again) text box, retype the new password. ( You can also click password generator and cPanel will generate a strong password for you)
- Click Change your password now! The new password takes effect immediately.