Sometimes you may need to move a domain name to a person who does not have an account with Listedhosting yet. No worries! We’re prepared for situations like these. All you have to do is ask the person to create his/her Listedhosting account and get the email used.
1) Sign in to the Listedhosting account where a domain name is currently located.
2) Create a ticket and provide the following information (NOTE: these changes can not be reverted until after 60days)
- Domain name
- New Listedhosting customer email address
- New Listedhosting customer full name
- A consent note to request for the movement of the domain to the new user.