cPanel’s File Manager makes it easy for you to browse through your web site’s directories.
To start File Manager and navigate through the directory hierarchy, follow these steps:
- Login to cPanel
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager
- In the left sidebar, click the name of the directory that you want to open. The directory’s contents appear in the right pane.
- Browse the directory hierarchy:
- To view another directory or subdirectory, click its name in the left sidebar.
- To move up a level in the file system, click Up One Level.
- To expand a directory, in the left sidebar click the + icon.
- To collapse a directory, in the left sidebar click the – icon.