Backup your Mysql database
- Login to your cPanel
- Scroll down to the Databases section.
- Click the phpMyAdmin icon.
- Choose your ClientExec database from the left-hand side (Should be labeled something like _cxdb1)
- Click the Export tab.
- Click the Go button to create a backup of your database.
Prepare to update ClientExec
- You will need to download the latest version of ClientExec from the ClientExec download page.
Note: Please choose the ionCube encoded copy
- Once downloaded unzip the file.
- It is recommended that you remove all but the config.php file and upload directory from the server.
- Upload all but the config.php and uploads directory to the server
- To start the update process you will need to enter the URL of your ClientExec installation and append /install.php to the URL. (e.g. http://example.com/members/install.php)
Note: It is possible that you will need to update your version of PHP.
- Check the box stating that you have created a backup of your database and click Continue