Within a Reseller Hosting Account, a hosting package is essentially a set of services, constraints, and resources that each cPanel account may have. Having several packages with varied capabilities and constraints allows you to provide a variety of hosting accounts based on certain features.
NOTE: It is advised that you configure a hosting plan before creating a new cPanel account in WHM to make the process of managing cPanel accounts easier.
In WHM, you’ll need to do the following to create a new package:
- Go to http://domain.com/whm or https://hostname server/whm to access WHM.
- In the Packages area, go to the Add a Package menu.
- In the Resources section, set suitable quotas.
- In Options, select the package’s required settings, including the Feature List.
- Select Add from the drop-down menu: