There are ten statuses that indicate the current state of your service:
– PENDING: this means the service is pending registration or awaits approval.
– PENDING TRANSFER: means the domain transfer from another hosting is not yet completed (may take up to 7 days)
– ACTIVE: this means the service is active, and there is no need for renewal at the moment.
– GRACE PERIOD: this means that a domain/service is expired but can still be reactivated within 30 days.
– REDEMPTION PERIOD: means that a service cannot be restored at a regular rate; for example, if a domain is in already in redemption.
– EXPIRED: domain or host has expired.
– TRANSFERRED AWAY: the domain is no longer hosting with Listedhosting.
– CANCELED: domain or host has been canceled.
– FRAUD: domain name represents, reported, or conducted a fraud.
Leave A Comment